« Home | It is quite difficult! » | Ellay and CUCT in a CAMP! » | The last day for my friend in Bangkok..... » | Good bye Mae Sod.... » | Great Sunday in Mae Sod » | The Second place to Border area! » | Sometime, it is so careless.. » | I was so Excited.... » | My favorite pictures of the Month » | She is really jealous of me! »

Sorry Friend!

Not really busy but I just stay at my friend's appartment after coming back from the camp.I didn't use internet yesterday coz I stayed in the room the whole day. I feel a bit depress on some of my experiences. But I am sure the time will cure and need to prepare for the next time. Doing something without preparing is too bad and difficult to over come. Ah..it is Ok, need more time to think and prepare. Good night! I will see you later.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored