« Home | I was so Excited.... » | My favorite pictures of the Month » | She is really jealous of me! » | This is what I agree to say » | Once in Pattaya...(8 April) » | One night in KOH PHAYAM Island(Ranong) » | I am back to Bangkok............. » | Ah...it comes to the last Day in Ranong.. » | My last Sunday in Ranong..... » | Of course....... »

Sometime, it is so careless..

Last Tuesday,I had a plan to go with ABAC choir group to Bang Na( another branch of Abac University). It was a good plan before and I even practiced the songs together with them after Sunday Mass. But what happened on that day?Actually, I got up earlier than other days and just relaxed in my room. Then I took a bath and it was a call from my friend and asked me "Will you go with us today?" But a bit surprised, coz I couldn't remember what I had plan before. Then I just asked again" When?"..."Now?" Oh sorry, it is the time already, how can I go, not yet ready for that. So I canceled my plan and said " Sorry, may be next time." ,,, You know, next time means next year. Coz it was the time to celebrate birthday party. I know, sometime I am so careless, even I could not remember the dates or the days......

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored