« Home | One night in KOH PHAYAM Island(Ranong) » | I am back to Bangkok............. » | Ah...it comes to the last Day in Ranong.. » | My last Sunday in Ranong..... » | Of course....... » | My summer holidays...... »

Once in Pattaya...(8 April)



You know that I love traveling.Actually,I was planning to travel northern part of Thailand within Song Krang(public holidays) with some of my friends.We planed already but the program was changed.So we made another decision to go to Pattaya just for a day.We left Bangkok around 9:30 am.It took us around 2:00 hrs to get to Pattaya.We visited Tiger Zoo on the way to Pattaya, but it was so expensive.So we just took some photos and kept on our journey.It was my first time to Pattaya(the most famous place for Tourist).But abit surprised.The beach is not so large like others.This was what I thought.Of course not,there are lots of wonderful Islands near Pattaya.So we visited one of the Island there after our lunch.We had a great time there and back in the evening to Pattaya.All our program was to come back after dinner.But I myself and some of my friends wanted to stay to see the night life. So we stayed in a hotel that a bit expensive. Some went back on that night.The night life of Pattaya is good to experience sometime.We were in a group and slept late midnight.We end up our night after eating something.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored