« Home | My last Sunday in Ranong..... » | Of course....... » | My summer holidays...... »

Ah...it comes to the last Day in Ranong..



Last night we had a sort of farewell with the community that I stay for almost three weeks.I like the community life and I have good experience here.I met some Burmese people staying legally or ilegally.They really need help,especially for the education of their children in the future.They are not allowed to attend Thai public school because it is a big problem to get another citizenship.Who is responsible for this?Where are they from? We have lots of questions to ask? Why?............There are some NGOs helping for the needy of all these families.OF course,I have to say goodbye to Ranong, but I have a dream to come back here oneday......................

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored