« Home | I am back to Bangkok............. » | Ah...it comes to the last Day in Ranong.. » | My last Sunday in Ranong..... » | Of course....... » | My summer holidays...... »

One night in KOH PHAYAM Island(Ranong)




There are some Islands near Ranong(Southern part of Thailand).Although it is not so crowded place for Tourist,some likes to be in a quiet place like these Islands.I went to KOH PHAYAM Island with one of my friends,it is one of the famous Island for Tourist.I love the place there and most of Bungalows are very nice.I stayed at Mr.Gao's Bungalow.The price is quite cheap but very nice Bungalow.Most of the Bungalows' price are the same.I think most of Tourist are coming for personal reflection or to experience a quiet life.I couldn't see any noisy place there but I saw some strange men(they are in a group-5 to 6 persons).We rent a motorbike for 24 hrs and roaming around the Island.I will never forget the experience I had in that Island.It gave me lots of new strenght and I reflected more about my life.
How to get there
The pier to Payam island is located behind Paknam police station.The ticket fare for the foreigner is 150 bahts for an ordinary boat which will take you 2 hours and another option is the speed boat which will take you haft an hour but the ticket fare is 350 bahts. For Thai tourist is 100 bahts for an ordinary boat and 250 bahts for a speed boat.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored