« Home | My favorite pictures of the Month » | She is really jealous of me! » | This is what I agree to say » | Once in Pattaya...(8 April) » | One night in KOH PHAYAM Island(Ranong) » | I am back to Bangkok............. » | Ah...it comes to the last Day in Ranong.. » | My last Sunday in Ranong..... » | Of course....... » | My summer holidays...... »

I was so Excited....




Ah..I saw lots of Elephants when I was young.But never had a chance to ride.It is quite surprise that a small human being can control such a big Elephant.You may say that it is since the history and human being has higher knowledge than Elephant.Sure,but it is still surprise.An Elephant could understand what the Master says and obey it, although big enough.I had a chance to ride an Elephant when I was in Ranong.It was the day that I spent my time with some of my Philipinos and roaming around to the famous places in that Town.I was so excited for the first time but I really enjoyed it later.We visited to Hot-springs and one of the famous lake at the top of the small mountain called( Ranong Canyo) if I am not wrong that name.It was a really nice day in Ranong.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored