« Home | This is what I agree to say » | Once in Pattaya...(8 April) » | One night in KOH PHAYAM Island(Ranong) » | I am back to Bangkok............. » | Ah...it comes to the last Day in Ranong.. » | My last Sunday in Ranong..... » | Of course....... » | My summer holidays...... »

She is really jealous of me!

I met one of my friends in the school after coming back from my holidays.So I just said "Hi" and ,she said"Oh..it has been a long time that I didn't see you," then I replied" I was in my holidays,just come back,I spent almost three weeks."And we continued our conversation by talking about our classes.Most of my friends are taking summer courses because they would like to finish up all the subjects as soon as possible.I love to do the same.But this is one of my dreams to travel around Thailand and plannig to travel wherever I am.Because I would like to know more about new life, new experiences, new environment and would like to meet new friends.I feel that life is learning process, we can't stop this process.If we stop learning and do the same things what we are doing before,so it doesn't mean that we are learning.The learning process only can change more in our life and give us the real meaning of life.

After a short distance to her class, she said"I really jealous of you, guy.." then I asked" Why?" then she continued by saying this"Coz, you got a lots of time to spend for your holidays and roaming around without studying,for me, I don't have much time to spend like you,I have to study hard." Then I just said" Ah..yes" But in reality,I didn't feel that I was roaming around, but I wanna say,.....It was apart of studying in my life."

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Hi..What course are you studying there? How is learning experience in Thailand as a student?

Hi Thz for leaving message. Now i am doing MBA in Technology Management at Assumption University of Thailand.

Well, it's a good experience since most of int'l students are here and all the programs are in english except "Law" in Thai...

Anyway, it's Asian Ways and not strong personality... and Some Lectures are doing Q&A in Thai for Thai students sometimes...

But we need to know our rights and time to speak out and do Q&A very often... Helpful...

Is the course fee at the uni is expensive? Could you find the job in Thailand afterwards ?

Hi...

One credit is 4000 (Thai Baht) and one subject = 3 Credits, so means one subject fee is 12,000 Baht. University fee and campus net work fees are around 12,000 Baht for one semester.

Expense will depend on how many subjects u study in one semester. Living expense will be around 7,000Bath Minimum.

To find a job in Bangkok, Thailand is not so easy but also depend on your professional working skills and languages. (Am sure, it will be the same in every country)...

As far as i know, more job vacancy for IT developers.. For for other Management, Sales, Marketing etc..are much depend on you.

I am working as Affiliate Manager for AsiaTiv.com while i am studying MBA TecM...

Thanks for your reply.

I guess Thailand is a good place to work and study. I now have a few colleagues in Singapore who are Myanmar citizens and happened to work in Thai before. From what they said, I was just curious about the lifestyle of Myanmars there. I hope you don't mind my questions.

Thanks again.

Life is sharing! No problem... I appreciate it.

Hi Ellay,

Would be care for link exchange?

Post a Comment
Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored