« Home | She is really jealous of me! » | This is what I agree to say » | Once in Pattaya...(8 April) » | One night in KOH PHAYAM Island(Ranong) » | I am back to Bangkok............. » | Ah...it comes to the last Day in Ranong.. » | My last Sunday in Ranong..... » | Of course....... » | My summer holidays...... »

My favorite pictures of the Month





We really enjoyed the day we spent together in the Island of Pattaya.Sometime,it makes me to miss all that experiences.Some of my friends say that"Oh...it's really a big gang,"...some ask me " Are you going to catch a crocodile?" "Ah..it is not really, just to make fun," I used to reply whenever my friends ask me a question or saying all these.It is good to have holidays and a big group of friends.I am sure it will never disappear from our mind what we really enjoyed in our life.And this is my first summer holidays in Thailand with some of my friends.Hope to have more fun and holidays in the next summer........Wish all the best to all my friends.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored