« Home | Good bye Mae Sod.... » | Great Sunday in Mae Sod » | The Second place to Border area! » | Sometime, it is so careless.. » | I was so Excited.... » | My favorite pictures of the Month » | She is really jealous of me! » | This is what I agree to say » | Once in Pattaya...(8 April) » | One night in KOH PHAYAM Island(Ranong) »

The last day for my friend in Bangkok.....

The time to say good bye to my friend" Brang Mai" It is good that he has another plan to go to Philippines. Congratulations! he is one of my best friends and nice guy. I hope he will have lots of chances to study more since he got a big dream. But it is funny sometime ,so careless man, that he doesn't know how to take a taxi to my appartment even. He seems like so smart....ha..ha..but what? He came to my room since this morning, but he got some problems on the way to my appartment in a Taxi. That's he!
Now we are going to prapare something to have fun tonight. I like to do something for my friends to have fun. Although we have many days together, it is sure that we can't stop just one place to do something the same as before. But we need to improve more for our future life with a new step. That's our life to move and learn more and the time will come to meet again to do our best. Never say die!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

oh your a friend of brang in bangkok. were friends here in the philippines and i am filipino. you describe him very well. nice meeting you bro.

Post a Comment
Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored