« Home | Sometime, it is so careless.. » | I was so Excited.... » | My favorite pictures of the Month » | She is really jealous of me! » | This is what I agree to say » | Once in Pattaya...(8 April) » | One night in KOH PHAYAM Island(Ranong) » | I am back to Bangkok............. » | Ah...it comes to the last Day in Ranong.. » | My last Sunday in Ranong..... »

The Second place to Border area!

I was at my friend's appartment to get ready early in the morning to go to Mae Sod. We thought that we can buy direct ticket to Mae Sod, so we left at 8:00 am to Northern bus terminal.But we came to know that direct bus will be in the evening. So we bought ticket to Tak and then we had to change when we arrived there. It was 6:00 pm at Tak and we changed our bus to Mae Sod. The weather was a bit cold like winter and we passed a beautiful view on the way to Mae Sod. It took us around 9 hrs to get to Mae Sod almost the whole day. We arrived with safe and sound to the house that I am staying now. Today is our first day here and we visited to Market and the trainning center of YOUTH. Now I am going back to our palace.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored