« Home | The Second place to Border area! » | Sometime, it is so careless.. » | I was so Excited.... » | My favorite pictures of the Month » | She is really jealous of me! » | This is what I agree to say » | Once in Pattaya...(8 April) » | One night in KOH PHAYAM Island(Ranong) » | I am back to Bangkok............. » | Ah...it comes to the last Day in Ranong.. »

Great Sunday in Mae Sod

It was the second day in Mae Sod. I didn't have time to use internet like in Bangkok. So I can't update my diary everyday. But I had a great experiences on that sunday. Because I visited to the places that I am so interested to visit before I went there. This is the second place that I have been to Thai-Myanmar border area. It made me to feel like in my homeland. I can meet lots of our people there and most of them are working and selling things in the Market. I even could hear the famous singer's songs in Shopping places. We had prayer service at 10 am in the morning with some of our friends from Myanmar. I appreciated so much that they counld sing and led all the prayers in their own language although they are far away from their homeland. I couldn't do like them. After that we had our lunch and started to visit around in the town. We came to back to home around 4:00 pm and prepared for our trip to Bangkok.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored