« Home | Great Sunday in Mae Sod » | The Second place to Border area! » | Sometime, it is so careless.. » | I was so Excited.... » | My favorite pictures of the Month » | She is really jealous of me! » | This is what I agree to say » | Once in Pattaya...(8 April) » | One night in KOH PHAYAM Island(Ranong) » | I am back to Bangkok............. »

Good bye Mae Sod....

(14.5.06)-It was raining and the time was 7:00 pm. Every body kept quiet while the man was checking our car ticket in the bus. I saw one man and two girls were standing in the middle and looking for a place to sit. "Hey..! invite one girl to sit beside you" said my friend. Sure I was willing to do that, but I was just observing what they are going to do next. Can you imgine what happened next?
After they were checked their tickets, a girl came and sat beside me and she invited her friend to sit together with her. Actually it was just one seat spare. So I just moved abit out of pity. They seem like friendly but I kept silence untill the immigration officer was coming to check my passport. First I showed student card but he asked me to show my passport, then I did it. I surprised he could speak in Burmese that I came to know when he checked one of my friends' passport. But you know most of the officers couldn't speak in English and it was a problem that another immigration officer came and checked my passport at the second place. They have two places to check all the passengers.
The officer started to ask my name in Thai. I couldn't answer directly although I know that phrase in Thai. After a few second, he asked me again and I told him my name. But It was stupid that he asked me again and again in Thai, so I said " You can't read! you can read from my passport" but he couldn't understand what I was trying to say. And it was the time that a friendly girl beside me was trying to help me. She got a good English and she asked me some questions and replied to the officer on behalf of me. I could say that she is friendly,of course, lovely too.
I wanna say that immigration officer should learn some conversations in English since lots of international people are traveling around Thailand. It is really quite difficult to communicate some body in English in Thailand. But I think at least the officer should know the importance of the language. When the check place was over, I changed my seat with my friend. So I couldn't have a chance anymore to have some conversation with a friendly girl.
The night was over and arrived to Bangkok bus terminal at 4:00 early in the morning. I accompanied to my friend's appartment and took a rest there untill the afternoon and back to my room at 4:00 pm. Although I wanna stay more days, it was the time to say good bye to Mae Sod. Hope to see all my friends from Mae Sod again, and special thanks to the family where we stayed while we were there.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored