« Home | Ellay and CUCT in a CAMP! » | The last day for my friend in Bangkok..... » | Good bye Mae Sod.... » | Great Sunday in Mae Sod » | The Second place to Border area! » | Sometime, it is so careless.. » | I was so Excited.... » | My favorite pictures of the Month » | She is really jealous of me! » | This is what I agree to say »

It is quite difficult!

I just back from the airport and go to the school to get my visa notification paper from the office. I register for three required subjects in the next semester. Sometime I don't know what to say and how to say that what is happening to me. Quite difficult to say. Oh! my real life and the real situation here is quite different sometime. I try to solve all my problems by myself, but sometime it seems like I can't stand anymore. But I will never give up untill the day what I have dream before. Oh......not really easy! That's my life. Some of my friends can understand but some will never.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored