« Home | The last day for my friend in Bangkok..... » | Good bye Mae Sod.... » | Great Sunday in Mae Sod » | The Second place to Border area! » | Sometime, it is so careless.. » | I was so Excited.... » | My favorite pictures of the Month » | She is really jealous of me! » | This is what I agree to say » | Once in Pattaya...(8 April) »

Ellay and CUCT in a CAMP!

5 days and 4 nights in Hau Hin with CUCT Catholic Youth Camp!I just back to Bangkok last night. It was really great and the first time with the university students in a camp. There are 38 Catholic students out of 77 students in a camp. They all are friendly, lovely and funny ha.ha. So that make me to find the real meaning of YOUTH, there is a lovely community life in a camp. First I thought that it will be boring to stay even 5 days in a camp, but I don't wanna come back to Bangkok that I come to know my feeling at the last minutes of the time to say good bye to all my friends. Now I miss them all and hope to see them again in the near future. I hate to go now, but I will write more about my experiences in a camp next time. I have to go to register for the next semester now and say good bye to one of my friends since she is going back to her hometown for holidays and pick up my friend at airport.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored