« Home | Hi Friends.... » | Sorry Friend! » | It is quite difficult! » | Ellay and CUCT in a CAMP! » | The last day for my friend in Bangkok..... » | Good bye Mae Sod.... » | Great Sunday in Mae Sod » | The Second place to Border area! » | Sometime, it is so careless.. » | I was so Excited.... »

That's all for today!

Before the second Mass in Abac, it is around 9:30 am, I would like to meet Bro.Martin for my personal case. So I approach to the Sister and ask how I can meet with him. She warmly says " Ok, I will see him first, wait here, are you Philipino? then I say "No". She enters into the office and after a moment, she calls me " hello, come in " I start by introducing myself to Bro.Martin and continue talking about what I intend to say before. Two ladies and one man are sitting at the table with Bro.Martin. A man is trying to say something to me while I am talking with Bro.Martin.
It is like disturbing our conversation and I feel bad about that man. Sure, he has a right to say something on behalf of Bro.Martin because he is a sacretary. But, as a mature person, he should understand and respect other's right whether a person is old or young. It is so bad to do that.
May be he thinks that he is quite smart to do and fufil his responsibility. But I try to understand for his stupid manner. You know what he says when I finish talking with Bro.Martin, " That's all for today, come back tomorrow morning at 9"
Oh.....that's his conclusion. And I say simply " thanks" to Bro.Martin and that man.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored