« Home | I am so tired for being strong! » | That's all for today! » | Hi Friends.... » | Sorry Friend! » | It is quite difficult! » | Ellay and CUCT in a CAMP! » | The last day for my friend in Bangkok..... » | Good bye Mae Sod.... » | Great Sunday in Mae Sod » | The Second place to Border area! »

Ready for next semester!

It's a student life in ABAC, assumption university and my last day for payment tution fees. After roaming around in Thailand for my summer holidays, I need to be ready for my next semester. We can take some subjects in summer course, although I did'nt take any subjects, most of my friends did it.
If I can do well during this semester, i am gonna finish all the required subjects and need to continue for some elective courses and be ready for Thesis or master project to finish up my program here.My friend said " it's quite difficult to study Finance Management and Strategic but i take it both of these subjects for this semester. So, sure to concentrate more and need to care more not to waste my time like before.
I,sincerely speaking, wanna get job within this semester. Otherwise, there can be some problems for my future study and it is good to do something instead of doing nothing in day time. One of the men told me that " Oh, you are so smart and I am sure you can do some job, but if you can't get a job or do nothing, then you are good for nothing although you are smart enough" Ah, it is easy to say but in reality, not really easy.
I tried to get a job since last semester and I even went twice for an interview and I realize that it is not really easy for me. Some demands for a position and speaking Thai language is most priority in the company and business field ,as far as I know.
Of course there might be some job without knowing Thai language. Another thing here is that part time job for student is unusual and not popular. But it is still hard and language play the main role in Thailand, since most of them can't speak in English. I don't have to say much about the important of their language and it is all on me to try again and again. But if i know Thai, there are lots of advantages here. Let me do it again.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

have fun with financial management especially CAPITAL BUDGETING...hhahahahaha

Post a Comment
Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored