« Home | That's all for today! » | Hi Friends.... » | Sorry Friend! » | It is quite difficult! » | Ellay and CUCT in a CAMP! » | The last day for my friend in Bangkok..... » | Good bye Mae Sod.... » | Great Sunday in Mae Sod » | The Second place to Border area! » | Sometime, it is so careless.. »

I am so tired for being strong!

Sometime,I am not strong enough to stand for my own life. I am so tired for being strong but I try to solve all my problems by myself and find ways to overcome all the things. I am not really strong but I try, of course.
Someone thinks that I got angry and another one says " you are so proud of yourself, you don't want to talk to me" ...Sincerely speaking, it is not that way coz I need to think more about my life. It is not a child's play but the real life and so complicated. It is hard. Who is gonna stand with me?
The real color of my life might be worse than this. So, sometime, I try to forget somebody or something. But not really, I don't wanna do that but that's who I am and what my life is. Not really easy days with a thousand of dreams.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored