« Home | Au Mid-Term Exam is soon,,, » | Let me think later » | Ah, it's sometime, just keep quiet » | Did you know that Thousands of college students we... » | It is not Ratake but Delete » | She run away at the Final Match.. » | Forever Friends » | The First Saturday of Every Month in Au.. » | I am not Stupid but I am Crazy » | What does the lady say in AU library? »

Just finish my Mid-term

It takes 5 hours to sit my mid-term exam. It is about Strategic Management for my required subject. The air condition was so cold. So I went out sometimes. I didn't take sleep well last night. So i couldn't concentrate well.
Got headache and not so sure the good result. I don't know why the teacher ask so many questions even 5 hrs. Normally, it is 2 to 3 hrs in Abac. Let me wait and see how.....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored