« Home | What does the lady say in AU library? » | I really amaze his travel places in this world and... » | Beyond the culture in Au International Students l... » | Got headache! » | 9 years old Marko doesn't like Bangkok » | Au Might gets less international Students in the n... » | Japanese royals leave for Thailand » | I love to read the poem! » | No meaning at All.....Friends » | Once in Ranong (southern part of Thailand) »

I am not Stupid but I am Crazy

It is like wasting my time in writing about nonsense articles and my AU experiences. Some might say that " Hi.. Ellay, what r u doing with all these? It's better to do something. Ah.. I really don't have much to say with all these friends.
I know I have to do something more instead of doing this and spending lots of time. But they don't know that I have an idea to share with all my friends and to remember my AU student life. Sincerely speaking, I am not stupid to do this but I am really crazy to write about all these. Ha..ha..
Hope you might get something from here or just let it be friend....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored