« Home | Japanese royals leave for Thailand » | I love to read the poem! » | No meaning at All.....Friends » | Once in Ranong (southern part of Thailand) » | That's real Friendship.... » | Ready for next semester! » | I am so tired for being strong! » | That's all for today! » | Hi Friends.... » | Sorry Friend! »

Au Might gets less international Students in the near future!

So to say that Au is claiming as the first international university in Thailand and it got a big number of international students including exchange program students for the past years.

The students also accept that Au is one of the famous Universities in Asia and the most famous University in Thailand. It comes out with lots of new dreams and tries to modernize in Technologies teaching methods, advertising old and new program as well, and expanding new buildings and renovating old constructions nowadays.

Au has main campus in Hua Mark and newly branch in Bang Na for bachelor program students. Bang Na has more attractive buildings and a huge compound for all learning environments and play grounds. Some people says that after Bang Na branch campus has finished all its buildings, all undergraduate programs from Hua Mark will move to Bang Na Au branch.

As one of graduate students, I don't have much time to visit Bang Na branch since all graduate programs are provided in Hua Mark campus and I can't say how many percentage of international students are attending in Bang Na branch. But might not be much.

I still remember my Business Research class that I recently finished last March and I was the only foreigner in our class. And I could see there are a few numbers of international students in our other classes that I took in last semester. If I say the exact number, there are 4 students in ITE and 5 students in marketing class as international students.

You will also hear that Au is international university and get a big number of international students. But in reality, you can guess the situation after reading this. Why only that number?

Not strange, most of the students wanna ask the questions in their own language, i.e., Thai because they are Thai and most of the teachers also prefer to answer the questions in Thai. Coz most of the teachers are also Thai. How about for the international students? Sometimes, they will also say that " Thai version first and English later" What you wanna say about international classes?

I heard one of the students say that "Before I study in AU, my English was good, but now all my English become broken English" You know why? You can't use the whole grammar sentences or past tense. Some students will say " No have, Same Same." Sometime, it is better to speak word by word.

I don't mean all the faculties, but I think Au is trying to localize the University by hiring more numbers of local teachers and most of the students will prefer more to speak out in their own language.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored