« Home | I really amaze his travel places in this world and... » | Beyond the culture in Au International Students l... » | Got headache! » | 9 years old Marko doesn't like Bangkok » | Au Might gets less international Students in the n... » | Japanese royals leave for Thailand » | I love to read the poem! » | No meaning at All.....Friends » | Once in Ranong (southern part of Thailand) » | That's real Friendship.... »

What does the lady say in AU library?

I just back from AU library.After watching world cup untill this morning, I take a rest in my room untill 9:30 am and get up. I plan to do something this afternoon, so I clean my room, take a bath and ready to go for lunch and go to AU library.
Then I call my friend and go out to fulfill our physical needs. I am quite hungry coz I didn't have a good dinner last night. After my class last night, I went to have dinner to the place before i used to have. But unfortunately, there was empty rice so i just had noodle for my dinner. Actually noodle is quite popular for dinner in Thailand.
I order fried rice with pork as the same with my friend and it is one of my favorite Thai food as well. There is so crowed in the small restaurant as the time for lunch for every students, we have to wait untill we empty two cups of water (actually we drink slowly). After we enjoy lunch, we go to AU library to borrow a book.
When I get into the library, i try to find out the book and approach to counter to sign up my name. Then the lady there speak to me in Thai first coz most of my friend say that I am look like Thai. I replied in English and you know what she says: " This is inside already, you can not borrow, you can read here" then I ask again, "What do u mean inside already? " Coz all the books are inside the library. I really don't understand her sentence.
Fortunately, I meet one of my friends just near the counter and he says that " If there is only one book (or) new book, you can't borrow, but you can copy in this library" Ah... then i understand now what is "inside already."
That's one of my experience in Au life and you might have the same problem like me if you are in AU library.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored