« Home | 9 years old Marko doesn't like Bangkok » | Au Might gets less international Students in the n... » | Japanese royals leave for Thailand » | I love to read the poem! » | No meaning at All.....Friends » | Once in Ranong (southern part of Thailand) » | That's real Friendship.... » | Ready for next semester! » | I am so tired for being strong! » | That's all for today! »

Got headache!

After watching world cup for the whole night, I really got headache for not sleeping well. I used to enjoy with some of my friends at their appartment to watch world cup and play TV game during break time. I lost almost every time in playing Tv game. Of course, sometime I won at the last match and, that make me so happy. Coz no one wants to lose at the last state and I can become a winner at the last state. Ha...ha..
But the problem is "got headache!" I couldn't study well and don't want to go around with my friends. I need to take a rest more and sleep almost the whole day. I know it is not good coz it makes me to be lazy more and more. I have afternoon class yesterday and so sleepy in the class room. It was about financial management and I don't have idea at all. There is one assignment and I don't know how to do that. Sure, I need to ask somebody's help.
Today is sunday and I have to go to the church. There is a small chapel in the campus and we have Mass at 10 am every sunday. It is in English and there is Thai program too at 8:30 am. It is the place where most of Catholic University students meet together and have some conversation after the Mass.
I am abit lazy to get up this morning, but I should. So I get up at 9:30 am and take a bath, then go to the church. I am late for the Mass but I try to concentrate in prayer time and pray for my family, friends and for all my benefactors.
But still got headache untill now.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored