« Home | Au Might gets less international Students in the n... » | Japanese royals leave for Thailand » | I love to read the poem! » | No meaning at All.....Friends » | Once in Ranong (southern part of Thailand) » | That's real Friendship.... » | Ready for next semester! » | I am so tired for being strong! » | That's all for today! » | Hi Friends.... »

9 years old Marko doesn't like Bangkok

"Hello, Sawadi Khrap," I tried to approach him to greet and make friend. He really looks like a Thai boy, so it was the reason that I started to greet him in Thai. Then I continue to say something more in Thai and I come to know after beginning my conversation that he is not a Thai.

"I don't like the city" said by 9 years old Marko who is mix blood of Japanese and France when I met him at Koh Payam Island near Ranong, southern part of Thailand. It was a quiet afternoon in that Island and we met after we arrived to Mr.Goa Bangalore. A young boy Marko was with his Mom near to my little Bangalore and he was looking around to the places from his Bangalore. His Mom was preparing to go to the nearest beach that closes to our Bangalore. Then I asked him a few minutes later "Why you don't like the city like Bangkok?" and he answered that "My Mom said there are many cars, many factories and very crowed, so it is not good for my health, and air pollution is very bad" "I like the nature and it is good for my health" Oh it was a lovely Marko that he could remember what his Mom told him.

"My father will come after 2 days" he said. He could speak English well so we can have more conversation and enjoyed going around the beach in the late afternoon of that day. I asked him "Have you been here before?" "Yes, last year and I have some friends here" he said. There are some kids like Marko who stay there with their parents and even some foreigners kids are there and they could speak English too. But Marko didn't have a chance to meet them on that day. So he could spend more time and shared about his life in Thailand, Japan and France.

Marko and his Mom were planning to stay more days and I was just 2 days but one night with my Pilipino friend. I said good bye to little Marko on the next day afternoon and back to Ranong to spend more times there.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored