« Home | Got headache! » | 9 years old Marko doesn't like Bangkok » | Au Might gets less international Students in the n... » | Japanese royals leave for Thailand » | I love to read the poem! » | No meaning at All.....Friends » | Once in Ranong (southern part of Thailand) » | That's real Friendship.... » | Ready for next semester! » | I am so tired for being strong! »

Beyond the culture in Au International Students life!

"You should not touch her hair or any part of the Body"
"Why? It is Ok, they are just kids and some are friends."
"But you have to be careful sometimes, especial if you touch to the girls like the age of 15-19 or more than that. And you know some cultures are very strict, even you are not allowed to see their face that's why they cover it."

It was one of late midnight in Ranong after we had a great occasion with some special guest. The entire guest had gone back and we were just 3, and talking about nothing special. "Let me try another bottle" I said and got up and took one more beer from the fridge. It is my favorite to drink beer Chang in Thailand whenever I have a chance to drink.

Our nonsense discussion was going on and on just outside the kitchen until the rain was coming. "But I think it is fine to touch her hair if we are close friend. Coz we understand each other as friend", I said. Then, my friend said, "Ok, but what I mean is that you have to respect their culture, for some culture it might be fine, but for some it is quite strict"

"Ah, it doesn't mean that I don't respect their culture but when we become friend, it is understood. No matter what the culture is." "You are right Ellay" said by a fat guy who was standing beside me with a small whisky glass and continue saying this: "When we become friends or lover, friendship doesn't care culture. You can enjoy as you accept each other. If you care too much about the culture in every circumstance, it is sure that very difficult to make friends. The main thing is you have to understand each other."

My friend who cares too much about culture said again: "In some culture, if you touch before married, it against their culture and you have to marry by all means:" May be some places.

"But it is sure that LOVE and FRIENDSHIP don't care too much on culture, because they are BEYOND the culture"

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored