« Home | Forever Friends » | The First Saturday of Every Month in Au.. » | I am not Stupid but I am Crazy » | What does the lady say in AU library? » | I really amaze his travel places in this world and... » | Beyond the culture in Au International Students l... » | Got headache! » | 9 years old Marko doesn't like Bangkok » | Au Might gets less international Students in the n... » | Japanese royals leave for Thailand »

She run away at the Final Match..

"Can you take me to watch football tonight?" that's what she used to ask me before the final match of World cup, i.e, French and Italy. I tried to be with her almost all the time and to enjoy football match since she likes much of that.
Sometime, as you know , it was midnight and i have to send her back to her room. It was nice to be with her and she is a real friend in my life. She was kidding by saying this " Ellay , you are always free, so you can help me to do my assignment even" then I said " Actually, i am not free all the time except for you, but I believe that you understand about that" and she said " just kidding"
But unfortunately, I couldn't meet her on final football match. She run away to her friends to enjoy in a group. I have a group of friends too, but sincerely speaking, i miss her on that night. Ah.. but it was over and that's one of my student life in AU. I think ,sometime, too much caring might be ....... bad.........

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored