« Home | The First Saturday of Every Month in Au.. » | I am not Stupid but I am Crazy » | What does the lady say in AU library? » | I really amaze his travel places in this world and... » | Beyond the culture in Au International Students l... » | Got headache! » | 9 years old Marko doesn't like Bangkok » | Au Might gets less international Students in the n... » | Japanese royals leave for Thailand » | I love to read the poem! »

Forever Friends

You'r my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.
We went thru moments that were good and bad,even moments that were happy and sad.
You suported me when i was in tears,we stuck together when we were in fear,its really sad that it had to be this way,but it has reached its very last day.
Miles away cant keep us apart,'cause you'll always be in my heart.


Make new friendsBut keep the oldOne is sliver and the other gold !

Friends smile at you.
They like your face.
They want to be with youAny old place.
Friends have fun with you.
Friends shareThey’re glad when you’re happy---
When you’re sad, they care.
If you’re a friendThen you care, too.
That’s why your friendsAre glad you’re you!!!

Related Site: « « Click Here to Visit More
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored