« Home | Ah, it's sometime, just keep quiet » | Did you know that Thousands of college students we... » | It is not Ratake but Delete » | She run away at the Final Match.. » | Forever Friends » | The First Saturday of Every Month in Au.. » | I am not Stupid but I am Crazy » | What does the lady say in AU library? » | I really amaze his travel places in this world and... » | Beyond the culture in Au International Students l... »

Let me think later

Hi friends,

It has been along time that i can't post in my Au blog. A bit busy for my personal things and prepare for my midterm exam. I don't have much knowledge in Finance so it makes me to get headache. But i have to do it by all means.

So, let me think and write more student life in Assumption University of Thailand, and see you again. And don't forget to have a look my own domain name as lazyboz.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored