« Home | Did you know that Thousands of college students we... » | It is not Ratake but Delete » | She run away at the Final Match.. » | Forever Friends » | The First Saturday of Every Month in Au.. » | I am not Stupid but I am Crazy » | What does the lady say in AU library? » | I really amaze his travel places in this world and... » | Beyond the culture in Au International Students l... » | Got headache! »

Ah, it's sometime, just keep quiet

Ha... my friend used to ask " hey, i don't see any of your new post now, what r u doing?" Then nothing, of nothing special to say sometime but life is always changing and very interesting.

We hope something but just it has gone. And sometime we just relax but something is so strange that comes to our life. My Au student life also changing in a new idea and new step, of course. But my finance subject makes me so tired since i don't have basic knowledge of that. I try to overcome the stress coz that's my habit not to stop at just one step and lose. But still headache about that.

Nowadays, it seems like abit busy, so i can't write new article on my au life. But i never say die, surely, i will come again in a new dream. Before that, let me say something here. You know that i am one of the bloggers but now i try to have my own domain name. It's my first time with this and i want it just for fun first, but have a look here how it works: www.lazyboz.com
Hey, i am not lazy but it's something for fun and easy to remember.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored