« Home | She run away at the Final Match.. » | Forever Friends » | The First Saturday of Every Month in Au.. » | I am not Stupid but I am Crazy » | What does the lady say in AU library? » | I really amaze his travel places in this world and... » | Beyond the culture in Au International Students l... » | Got headache! » | 9 years old Marko doesn't like Bangkok » | Au Might gets less international Students in the n... »

It is not Ratake but Delete

I just follow the study plan of my faculty in Au and i finished first semester and now i am in second semester.
It is good that they have a study plan for the student, especially those who doesn't know which subject to study frist, like me,, ha..ha.ha. But I have some problem after chosing my subject in my second semester that i follow AU study plan. I don't say it is not good anymore. But I think it is wrong plan.
You know what? Every student must chose Thesis or special Project before they graduate from Au, the same as other Universities. And we have a special subject to study about research and management for our final project or Thesis.We have that subject in our faculty, i.e, RPM (research planning and management).
Au study plan put that RPM subject in the study plan of second semester. So I chose that subject since i am in second semester, actually without knowing anything. I remember, it was my first class in RPM and the teacher was talking about how we gonna make our Thesis or Project and be ready. I was so suprise, coz i just finished one semester and i am not ready yet for my project or thesis. So I couldn't chose my topic for that.
Coz i am not ready and i was thinking to ask my teacher and plannig to withdraw that subject. So right after the class, i approach to my teacher and said, " I made wrong in chosing subject" and he asked me " why?" and i said, " i just follow the study plan, i didn't know that i have to choose my project or thesis in this semester." At last, he understand me and agree to sign for me. So i just made appointment to see on the next day.
After i finish everything, i need to get refund, that's our student right before the last date of registration. So i went to see the contact person at refund office. I hate to say this but it is what Au used to do concerning its staff. Au hire most of the staff who can't speak english well. They can do their responsibility, but it is a problem with international student. I have been talking with the lady there and i went away from her by keeping silence.
"Why?"
I said " Please delete my RPM suject , coz we can delete before the last date" and she said " I can delete, but when u retake next semester, u have to pay all" then I said " it is not retake, delete, it means , i don't take this subject yet, i will take in next semester, so just delete it" and she tried to repeat many times about "retake" and i couldn't explain anymore. So i just back.Actually it doesn't need to retake, coz i just delete it"

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored