« Home | Let me think later » | Ah, it's sometime, just keep quiet » | Did you know that Thousands of college students we... » | It is not Ratake but Delete » | She run away at the Final Match.. » | Forever Friends » | The First Saturday of Every Month in Au.. » | I am not Stupid but I am Crazy » | What does the lady say in AU library? » | I really amaze his travel places in this world and... »

Au Mid-Term Exam is soon,,,

Very soon, I am gonna have my mid-term exam and not really ready for that. Of course, there is no excuse for student.
All my subjects in this semester are quite interesting but a bit complex. Seems like busy and tired and have to be ready for International Students Meeting in India. It will be after my mid-term and hope i will have a good time there.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored