« Home | Happy Weekend! » | Exam was DONE but still with Class » | Sunset in Bangkok Made me feel THIS! » | Exam is DONE... » | Last Day preparation for ComExam » | The Second Day of Preparation! » | MBA-TecM Comprehensive Exam » | Make sure you have Lunch or just Shopping » | Morning View of Central World, Bangkok » | Old Blog and New Post »

Just Seems Like Better

Just seems like better today but don't think am drunkud. Well i got drunk of coz. First i thought that my friends couldn't try like me. Huh.. Worse... um... No... can we say just they could properly try like me. :D

Wanna share how we did and enjoy the nite but i couldn't work well even in the offic as i got big headache and almost got sick.


Still remember, i had to buy "Hang" small bottle to recover early in the morning. Damn! Too much but we really enjoy it. You wann know more what? I got one secret number from there.. Um.. unfortunately couldn't contact till then... :(

May be i invite al my friends again to have second try. :P

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored