« Home | Exam was DONE but still with Class » | Sunset in Bangkok Made me feel THIS! » | Exam is DONE... » | Last Day preparation for ComExam » | The Second Day of Preparation! » | MBA-TecM Comprehensive Exam » | Make sure you have Lunch or just Shopping » | Morning View of Central World, Bangkok » | Old Blog and New Post » | Pretty Busy »

Happy Weekend!

After my exam last week, a bit take time to write a new post. All my personal cases put me too much stress on these days and no idea for new post.

Sometime, i am thinking to write how i feel and real situation of myself, but i couldn't do so. May be oneday. Coz i don't want say all about since it's not a thing to release too.

Anyway, now i just wanna write at least something and that's why a post is coming out. You might remember a post about how it takes time and crowed during lunch time everyday. And today is the last day of the week, Friday, and people enjoy more to spend time for shopping before and after lunch.


Usually, i prefer to have lunch as fast as i can and back to office to read some news or wirte a post. But this afternoon was more terrible than other weekdays and took me almost one hr to pass thru and had lunch.
Happy Weekend! I have a plan too since one of our big brother invited us to join dinner. I don't know exactly where the place is but we are going to meet at ABAC first around 7:00 pm and move to restaurant.


Hope we will have a great time with Beer and meals but not sure who can drink like me since as far as i know, this group can't drink much except me..:P

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored