« Home | The Second Day of Preparation! » | MBA-TecM Comprehensive Exam » | Make sure you have Lunch or just Shopping » | Morning View of Central World, Bangkok » | Old Blog and New Post » | Pretty Busy » | What's Next? » | Public Holiday and My Work » | Man City and Thai footballers » | 36-year jail term given to former deputy Senate sp... »

Last Day preparation for ComExam

Oh.... got tired by now after the whole day and night preparation for our comprehensive exam. We study hard in a group till midnight. Our library is nice place where we can get private room on 4 th floor for the whole day and then move to E-building after my have some dinner. But we can't stay at school after 10 pm so my move to my room on the first nite and another room last nite.

It's not an easy job and even i take office leave for these days and we spend time till midnite for our discussion.


Today is just private study time to review all what we had discuss on our case study and exam will start tomorrow morning at 9 am. :D Let me try..... and let me share photos (taken by my small mobile camera) of Nite view that we passed at ABAC.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored