« Home | Public Holiday and My Work » | Man City and Thai footballers » | 36-year jail term given to former deputy Senate sp... » | Exposure Trip to Nong Nooch Garden » | Gay Political Group of Thailand accused American I... » | Sex lives makes Asian Godfathers a best-seller » | Watch out British teacher held for selling child p... » | Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen and His lesbian d... » | Compress the Images, Graphics and Photos before se... » | When to vote election in Thailand? »

What's Next?

As i had mentioned in my previous post, there is no X'mas holidays in Thailand and this is the main reason why i have to work on pubulic holidays to get compensate and prolong my X'mas and New year holidays.
I met some of my friends yesterday evening after my work. They just surprised why i have to work on public holidays and asking me "Did you go around somewhere this afternoon?"... Well, no way.
After this, What's Next?
Need a good plan for my X'mas and New Year Holidays. Roughly, we plan to be in the Jungle with some close friends. Detail will be released very soon. :P

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored