« Home | Pretty Busy » | What's Next? » | Public Holiday and My Work » | Man City and Thai footballers » | 36-year jail term given to former deputy Senate sp... » | Exposure Trip to Nong Nooch Garden » | Gay Political Group of Thailand accused American I... » | Sex lives makes Asian Godfathers a best-seller » | Watch out British teacher held for selling child p... » | Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen and His lesbian d... »

Old Blog and New Post

Realize that it must b new post on my old blog here. Of course, am trying to do so. But anyway, i couldn't not come up with new topic all these days.

Work, Study, Developing a site and social work make me tired and less for post. :P Hope you won't mind.
By the way, there will be Hau Hin Beach trip for ABAC Myanmar students on 23-24. I will miss a chance this time since 24 is Monday - working day :(

Have a nice trip and send me some photos: :P

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored