« Home | Old Blog and New Post » | Pretty Busy » | What's Next? » | Public Holiday and My Work » | Man City and Thai footballers » | 36-year jail term given to former deputy Senate sp... » | Exposure Trip to Nong Nooch Garden » | Gay Political Group of Thailand accused American I... » | Sex lives makes Asian Godfathers a best-seller » | Watch out British teacher held for selling child p... »

Morning View of Central World, Bangkok

I got very new Nokia Model 98i and great to have fun functions such as TV, Video, Camera, Games and so on.


So, i try to take some video record plus photo shot about things around me. It's the time that i collect more info and planning to share more very soon :P Now let me share how my camera shot morning view of Central World Plaza (orginally called as World Trade Center), Bangkok which is on the way to my office and one of the most pupolar shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand.

Central World Shopping Mall in Bangkok

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored