« Home | Exam is DONE... » | Last Day preparation for ComExam » | The Second Day of Preparation! » | MBA-TecM Comprehensive Exam » | Make sure you have Lunch or just Shopping » | Morning View of Central World, Bangkok » | Old Blog and New Post » | Pretty Busy » | What's Next? » | Public Holiday and My Work »

Sunset in Bangkok Made me feel THIS!

After working long hours, i was out just to see out side of our office and it was around 17:00 pm. The time was close to leave office and tried to finish up all my work process.


Suddenly, i saw a wonderful Sunset of Bangkok city thru the back door. "How nice?" just repeat in my mind and kept in memory card at once:
Lol... I miss somebody from somewhere... Still far away from home and my motherland.

Bangkok View, Sunset


See How Nice Bangkok Sunset is... And thinking if i were with someone to spend wonderful evening.

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Hi Salaing,
It is a nice post with nice picture. I miss my family . Whenever we saw the sunset like your pic, it's the time for us to stop farming and to go home. It makes me recall the memory of my young life.
Good Post. Keep it up.
Too (TooGame.net)

Our beloved Pal!
Hopefully, You might love to share this pleasant moment with your someone special. BUT Anytime , anywhere we are ever with you.....

Post a Comment
Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored