« Home | So Tired.. » | I finish Strategic Management... » | Hey.. » | Final Exam and Octorber Holiday is COMING... » | I really learned from my AU friend.... » | What's Marketing?.... » | The Precious Day! » | Thailand Politics effects to AU (ABAC) » | Till Midnight around AU (Abac) » | CMF Music band in Bangkok »

October Holiday is almost over!

I was expecting to get my october semester break before my final exam. It might be so happy to relax and travel aroud in Thailand. But unfortunately, it was a busy holidays and i just finished my job.


Now i can relax a bit but october holiday is almost over and i have to register for my next semester. My class will begin on the first week of Nov.

How am i going to spend my time in this semester? Something is chage in my life and i have to find out a new way. That's life and no one to complain.

The time will come and situation will change.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored