« Home | Till Midnight around AU (Abac) » | CMF Music band in Bangkok » | 8 Days with International Students... » | Life is so tired.... » | Au day has been going go » | Ellay and MYCS,,, » | Can't concentrate,,,, » | Au is Still Funny » | Let me know, » | Just finish my Mid-term »

Thailand Politics effects to AU (ABAC)


The politics problem in Bangkok is really effect to AU (abac) Assumption University of Thailand. It was midnight and i couldn't sleep well that night since i got news from my friend. I got a called and came to know Military take over the power and control the politics.

I was busy to check news and share with my friend. I couldn't open bangkokpost news and couldn't watch Thai TV as well. All the program was cut and everybody was waiting to get more news.

I went to bed late midnight and got up late in the morning. Assumption University of Thailand is like a dessert and no student comes to school. Normally, it is a crowed and noisy place as it has a big number of students.

Late after, i came to know, it was a public holiday and the Thai Military Government encourage its people to stay at home and they say they will control for some weeks and it is for peace and order.

ABAC also closed University and security men didn't allow the student to go inside the University compound. It was really quiet and i stayed just in my room for the whole day. As long as one politic has a problem, everybody suffer.

Now, ABAC is going on with its program and Final exam is coming.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored