« Home | Au day has been going go » | Ellay and MYCS,,, » | Can't concentrate,,,, » | Au is Still Funny » | Let me know, » | Just finish my Mid-term » | Au Mid-Term Exam is soon,,, » | Let me think later » | Ah, it's sometime, just keep quiet » | Did you know that Thousands of college students we... »

Life is so tired....

Life is so tired sometime. A friend can't understand me and the situation is changing now. Misunderstanding of mine make me tired too. But why?.... the situation comes out. I said sorry. I know that it is not your fault but my misundrestanding of the situation.

I tried not to have that kind of situation, but why? Why a friend can't understand and can't accept my explaination. That's a part of life and i don't complain on you, friend. But i need to care you more. A lesson for my life.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored