« Home | 8 Days with International Students... » | Life is so tired.... » | Au day has been going go » | Ellay and MYCS,,, » | Can't concentrate,,,, » | Au is Still Funny » | Let me know, » | Just finish my Mid-term » | Au Mid-Term Exam is soon,,, » | Let me think later »

CMF Music band in Bangkok

"HI,, will you come with us" it was a called from my friend and they plan to go to one of the night life in Bangkok. As tomorrow is holiday, i agreed to go with them and get ready after my Financial class. It is so boring to study financial and it make me more confuse day by day. So i need to relax after all.


Our appointment was at 6:30 pm but that's the way i have to wait till 7:15 pm. But i still need to confirm twice by phone. We left by taxi and there is just a few people outside the building when we get there. I can see some of security men and we are checked by some one at the door. "Ok.. let me check" said one young man and i have to stop right before him. I realize that lots of people are passing thru the elevator to 6 th floor. After a few minutes, we get into a huge hall room and around 700 people are there. It seems like half of them are students and half are workers in Bangkok.


After taking a place, my favorite music from Myanmar (Burma) is starting to come out with CMF Music band. There are two male and 6 female famous singers from Myanmar (Burma) and they are there to praise the Lord with gosple songs in Burmese and most of the audiences are giving a big hand with all these singers.


That's the time to back home at 11:00 pm and the program is over.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored