« Home | CMF Music band in Bangkok » | 8 Days with International Students... » | Life is so tired.... » | Au day has been going go » | Ellay and MYCS,,, » | Can't concentrate,,,, » | Au is Still Funny » | Let me know, » | Just finish my Mid-term » | Au Mid-Term Exam is soon,,, »

Till Midnight around AU (Abac)

The time is 12 midnight and there is rainning outside. Actually, it has been rainning since this afternoon and the weather is so sleepy.I was thinking to read through the case study for Finance. But i couldn't do untill now and there is still a sound of rainning outside my room. I went to our faculty student lounge about 6:30 pm and enjoyed my favorite capucino coffee there. I met some of my classmates there and it is newly opened for Science and Technology students in ABAC( Au).

After coming back from school, i am sitting in front of my computer till now. As Au has a big number of students, it is crowed and noisy day time and even in evening classes. My condo is just next door to ABAC and quite convinence for me. It is a small lane here and most of the students are going and coming back to their apartment and it never make a lonely lane.

I feel something is missing and can't concentrate any more with the thing i am doing. At last i find out that i am out of my dinner untill now. It's midnight and i need to go out under the rain. Lots of restaurants are near ABAC during day time and there are some noodle shop along small lane untill over midnight. It always solve one of my problems in night time. I can see some of the students are still enjoying Thai foods and noodles.

Barmi-hang is my favorite noodles and i have a special noodle shop that i used to eat. That's my character not to change the shop if i like it much. I have my favorite restaurant and noodle shop for lunch, dinner and supper before i go to sleep and i never think of changing the place to eat. The time is midnight but Thai food is still available till now. If you are in Thailand and in ABAC, you don't have to worry what time to have meal, every time is the best time and just go out when you need it.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored