« Home | I really learned from my AU friend.... » | What's Marketing?.... » | The Precious Day! » | Thailand Politics effects to AU (ABAC) » | Till Midnight around AU (Abac) » | CMF Music band in Bangkok » | 8 Days with International Students... » | Life is so tired.... » | Au day has been going go » | Ellay and MYCS,,, »

Final Exam and Octorber Holiday is COMING...

As my second semester in AU, Assumption University of Thailand, it is time for Final Exam and every student is serious in their study. Compare to past days,, Au is not attractive like before and some started their exam.

As AU program, June- Sept, then Octorber Holiday, and Nove-March,,, Summer Holidays. Some will start in Sept and end in Dec...or you can attend Summer course as well. But, for me, i take June course and now Final and Octorber holiday is waiting for me.

I didn't make my decision yet where i'm gonna spend my holidays. But it's a bit stressful with my exam and new post in my blog couldn't comes out like last month. Anyway, i will post some daily dairy for my personal friends and blog lovers.

Heavy rains and Flood around ABAC make me feel and touch to my inner sense to somewhere. But it is just for a short time and everything is normal after rains...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored