« Home | Hey.. » | Final Exam and Octorber Holiday is COMING... » | I really learned from my AU friend.... » | What's Marketing?.... » | The Precious Day! » | Thailand Politics effects to AU (ABAC) » | Till Midnight around AU (Abac) » | CMF Music band in Bangkok » | 8 Days with International Students... » | Life is so tired.... »

I finish Strategic Management...

It really took us 5:30 hrs without lunch... I started at 9:30 am and finished at around 3:oo pm.... ,, i was really hungry and even couldn't concentrate in my exam.


The question was quite long and we have 3 part and it was 5 pages all. Most of Master Pragram have exam for 3 hrs and this Strategic Management took us 5:30 hrs.. If i shared with some of my friends from not ABAC student, they can't even believe it..


Anyhow,, i finish already and let's see what the result will be.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored