« Home | 60 th Anniversary Of Chin National Day! » | Crowded Monday » | Happy Valentine's Day 2 Ya'll » | Just Seems Like Better » | Happy Weekend! » | Exam was DONE but still with Class » | Sunset in Bangkok Made me feel THIS! » | Exam is DONE... » | Last Day preparation for ComExam » | The Second Day of Preparation! »

I just sleep on this post before!

It takes me sometime to make decision to write this post and i was sleeping on it since a few weeks ago. Even got a chance to talk with my friend and asked me "Why don't you post on your blog?". Sure it's just a snap! Let me handle it out.

You know what? I heard many times that people speak a lot and huge but it doesn't make sense at last. Guess it!

Just give me one example here: I met one of my friends on the way when i was rusing to my evening class after the whole day of office work and spending one hr in a terrible traffic, he said "Hi, Hav you finished your dinner?", Me: "No time for dinner yet, coz i just arrive and class began already"....


Then we continue some small talk for a few minutes; Me "Where'r u goin?"... Fri "Going to send something to my friend" .... Me "I c, Is not late to send this time?".. Fri "Um, it's a bit far from here, but i was busy for my study"...


You know why he is busy with just 2/3 subjects evening classes 6:30 - 9:30 pm? No idea for me. As far as i know, if a student goes for evening class, means they have the whole day and night of time except 2-3 classes in a week.


Unless a student is working in weekdays, how can we understand he/she is busy with study. Sure, someone will says "Don't you know everyone is busy for their own?" Of course i agree that you all are busy. But busy for what?


Even someone study for 3 subjects which is 9 hrs in a week coz mostly evening classes are 3 hrs. So in 7 days a week, there is 7 x 24 =168 hrs and 168 - 9= 159 hrs are spare time for your hobby, activities, meal and sleeping if you don't work.


And another one will says "That's non of your business to say"...Ok...fine... But this is positive view of post why most of the people, especially my colleagues (students) who speak a lot and huge about their study and busy.. boosy... busi....


You can see their status in Gtalk "Pls leave message, i have exam"..."I'm doing project"... So what? How a bout for students who is working and studying? Do they have more time? And do you hear that they say like you? Even if they say " I am busi " be sure that working and studying guy will be more busy than you. You might not notice unless you are in the field.


In group project, one will say "Hi all friends, i can not come to see you...... i have final exam.... i have final project..... sorry.. thank you for your help.... ".... Help what? You dare to write this email to your friends... Ya?


Look, sometime, "Too much time is not enough to do small thing"... If there is only one day left to finish assignment, rusing to step on it and finish up but if Lecturer postpone to another week, then still very limited time and say "I am bosi, hav final project....etc..." ....


Becareful when you choose your group in doing group project :P Student with 159 hrs extra time will say first "He/she is Too Busy for study, exam and project"...

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored