« Home | Science and Tech at ABAC... What's wrong? » | Report on Field Trip to Architect’ 07, » | Safari World Sealion Show » | Safari World Orangutan Boxing » | For Face Pagoda In Bangkok.... » | Quit International Marketing Class.... » | English Program in AU (ABAC) » | It was fun to have a party at Bangkok... » | Report on Au field trip to MOTOROKR E6 » | Bangkok Fashion and its Image... »

Au Blog... May not be so famous....!

Hi,, I have been writing and bloging throughout the years in Au and other experiences in Thailand. Well, numbers of bloggers are increasing and try to be famous in blog community..

Well, my Au blog is not so famous..So far.. I have got a big number of visitors from world wide.. But still need to post more and more.... My friends are quite interested to post a blog.... with different experiences...

That's the truth, i have been posting my real life here , especially my experiences in AU, Assumption University of Thailand.... Sometime, you will find a useful information like reports, au problems and other students opinion and discussion with my au friends...

Hope you will get at least something by reading this blog.....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored