« Home | Report on Field Trip to Architect’ 07, » | Safari World Sealion Show » | Safari World Orangutan Boxing » | For Face Pagoda In Bangkok.... » | Quit International Marketing Class.... » | English Program in AU (ABAC) » | It was fun to have a party at Bangkok... » | Report on Au field trip to MOTOROKR E6 » | Bangkok Fashion and its Image... » | Thai Girl »

Science and Tech at ABAC... What's wrong?

I was abit late for my class last night and the teacher started the lessons and it's 7:00 pm by that time. Tow of my friends were talking with me just before my class and some discussion on our blog... au blog.. famous blog.... along discussion on blog.....

I have been blogging since 2006 summer. Ha. still remember i was in Ranong for my summer holiday.. I stayed with Marist community in Ranong for 3 weeks... And even got a time to visit to famous Island " Koh Payang"...

As i am bloging on my experiences and Au (Abac)... sometime my friends are approaching me to have some idea on blog.. Well.... to be famous blog is not easy... but can be famous blog in thailand and Au..

After our discussion, i was rushing to my class... The lecture was going on and teacher stop after his lecture and ... He said" I will call you your name and if your name is not in the list of registration paper, then you won't get any grade for this cousre"..... It's strange.. Teacher never say before..... he started to call all the students name one by one.... then the students raise their hand if their named is called....

Dumb..! my name was not there... And the teacher said " Raise your hand if your name is not in the list"... Then i raise my hand and see 8 students were raising their hands too... Surprised.... What' wrong with AU? Sceince and Tech?... Sure our technology was wrong.... Hi-Tech in ABAC.. but don't know why?....

"Ok.. " said Teacher.... " Go and ask the secretary of Sceince and Tech tomorrow".." and make sure... ".....

I am gonna ask this evening.... How come after our registration and payments... The summer program even going to finish within two weeks... Very soon.....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored