« Home | English Program in AU (ABAC) » | It was fun to have a party at Bangkok... » | Report on Au field trip to MOTOROKR E6 » | Bangkok Fashion and its Image... » | Thai Girl » | Jesus Youth and Au » | Why Thai Gov Denies The "Padaung" Resettlement » | Comments on this Blog » | The Last Registeration Period » | Thai Girls in University »

Quit International Marketing Class....

Hey, my class is still going on with abac and i have two subjects for this summer course. I study International Marketing and Contemporary Marketing. Both of them are quite interesting and my friend said " Oh,, u wanna become a marketer" then i said "not reallly"... But it is good to know about marketing as we study Business. But my program is MBA TecM which is new to ABAC and hope other university...

In MBA, you might have MBA in Finance, MBA in Tourism, General MBA, MBA in Technology Management and so on... Some university might not have MBA TecM....

So it is hard to change the credit to other university...... Well, sometime, i am thinking to change my university but it is hard.. If the university that i am going to change doesn't have my program, then i need start again from New Credits:.....

Today, i have international Marketing class. My friends always ask me" Hey, you have class on Sunday?;;" I said "Yes, no choice coz summer international marketing class is only on Sunday"....

Well, i quit my class today because i have one meeting with A group of Chin People who live in Bangkok and work.....
Just back to my room.. and ready to post my new blog... That's one of my movements in Au life....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored