« Home | I wish the Storm might not come to Myanmar Again! » | All My Classes are DONE! » | 10th day of the Cyclone Nargis disaster! » | Rain in Bangkok » | Labors and Lecturers » | Goodbye April 2008! » | Mid-Summer and Mid-Life » | Oh Poor Men and Cambodian Wives » | What Things Make You Happen? » | I was On the News of Prweb.com »

Student Status Certificate at ABAC

Oh... That's not easy to post my blog very often like in the previous time. I won't give it lots of reason to do so. But still hard to handle.

Well, if you are here in Bangkok as a student, you will need to bring along student status certificate whenever you go to government office or other company industry. It's a good thing to share how the process is.

But let me share based on my experience now as i am waithing in front of registration office to get it. They have a form to fill whether Urgent OR Normal. If you request Urgent, you have to pay 150 Baht and 50 Baht if it's normal.

I need Urgent now as i am going to extend my passport before noon. I just fill the form and a young staff lady ask me if i can come back around 11 befornoon. Then i say "No... If possible, i'd like to get it now and continue to Embassy"

And she says "How about 10 am", i still say "NO", and ask "9:30am?"
Then, she approaches to her senior staff, back to me and says "we need 1 hr to finish"

Just a simple question comes to my mind and ask her "I need Urgent, and it's only a sealed of Papper and why it takes one hr"..... "Who is your director" and she says "U...".. then i ask again "Can i meet with him since it's Urgent".... and they do me a favor to be faster NOW...Let me ask them if i can get NOW. I will let you know what's going at Embassy... C U!

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored