« Home | 10th day of the Cyclone Nargis disaster! » | Rain in Bangkok » | Labors and Lecturers » | Goodbye April 2008! » | Mid-Summer and Mid-Life » | Oh Poor Men and Cambodian Wives » | What Things Make You Happen? » | I was On the News of Prweb.com » | Is there Life before Death? » | I just sleep on this post before! »

All My Classes are DONE!

This evening is my last class in Assumption university of Thailand as we just did our final presentation on "Knowledge Management in Orgainzation"at 8:15 pm, Tue 2008.


I take 2 subjects in this summer as my last class and only Master Project is left. I spend 2 and half year to finish all my Subjects including comprehensive exam since i won't do thesis.


But i don't know my comprehensive exam result yet though we did in last Jan 08. I am sure one lecturer is taking time to sign. Anyhow, i am waiting to see this result in a possitive way.


Since all my subjects are done, i need to start to move on some of my dreams and plans which might begin in June/ July 2008.


I really have a good time here with all international classmates and some of my friends are graduated and some are still remain with final project or comprehensive exam. Anyhow, i think a student life is enough here till i finish my Final project and will continue to study thru life in real world.


Good Bye my class and Good Bye all classmates. See you around and we can meet if we do Final Project together. I am not sure where i will be and when i will be ready to present. I wish all the best for your life and dreams may come true.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Hi,

I'm an European student and going to spend an exchange period at ABAC. It is really hard to get any "unofficial" information about the school and people there so I would appreciate a lot if you could tell me something about it. One thing I have been thinking is that how far a way is the Suvarnabhumi campus from the city center. I'll study at the school of management. You can contact me: susanna.hypponen(a)student.hse.fi

Post a Comment
Kumondra Free Online Music Myanmar Blog Directory


Sponsored